Help - Report details
The full set of data needed to fulfil a particular reporting obligation for government.
This data includes a grouping of Definitions used in the context of a report, for example. ATO Activity Statement.
Report code: An identification number/code for the Report. A higher identification number indicates a more recently published version of the report. For example, CTR.0005 is a more recent version than CTR.0004.
Owning Agency: The name of the government agency who administers the Report
PDF: Download the information displayed on screen in a PDF file
CSV: Download the a list of fields within this report in a CSV file
Content in this report
A search section allowing users to easily search for and display the fields below
- Definitions: Definitions used in the context of the report.
- Report labels: Labels represent fields in the report. A report label assists in the understanding of a definition within the context of a report.
- Report Guidance: Additional information that provides specific guidance in relation to the use of a definition within the report.
- Report Legal references: Legal references for definitions used in the context of the report
Search dropdown: Sorts all results by
- A - Z (Alphabetical order)
- Z - A (Descending alphabetical Order)
Results per page dropdown: Specifies the number of records displayed per page by
- Show all